I’m 2 months late to put a new year’s resolution but the idea hit me couple of hours ago. I was thinking about how to reorganize my life and plan forward for the coming few years, but I remembered that I didn’t even write a new year’s resolution since 2008.
anyway, better late than never. so here’s my list for the coming 10 months:
Ballet dancing! (turned to be a bad idea)
- use Nodejs in a real project
- build a mobile web app
- build 2 mobile apps for Android with the same features and look. one as a native app, and the other as a hybrid app to compare both methods realistically
- work on my UI design skills for web and mobile
- read more about product design and UX research
- buy a bike to use for daily transportations in Cairo
- buy a new phone and give my 2 years old phone to my young brother or sister
- go to gym (a big lie .. but I have to list it anyway)
- start writing again for PHP Master
- write a new blog post here each week
- try to remember parent’s birthdays early enough (mom: Aug 7th & dad: Oct 9) to get them presents. I never did!
- travel to another country for some days
- learn to cook healthy food and try to stop eating fast food as much as possible
- redesign this blog
- stop caring about what others say or think about me
- memorize and understand part of Quran
- start a strict saving plan and pay all my debt
This isn’t everything on my mind, but I think this list is enough to keep me busy till the end of year. hope I will do +90% of all that -isA-.